Volunteering at Bronte Creek Provincial Park
The Friends of Bronte Creek Park are looking for volunteers!
- Have fun!
- Adults and students are welcome
- Earn your volunteer hours!
- Gain valuable work experience! (past volunteers HAVE been hired for summer positions)
- Meet new people
- Gain new skills
- Help the park and your community
Candidates should have:
- An interest in working with people
- Good verbal communication skills
- An interest in nature or history considered an asset
Possible volunteer positions:
- Heritage skills demonstrator at Spruce Lane Farm - Spring-Fall
- House Guide at Spruce Lane Farm- Spring-Fall
- Nature Centre Assistant - Spring-Fall
- Interpretive Program Assistant - July and August
- Heritage gardener - Spring-Fall
- Heritage Assistant at the Victorian Christmas Festival, Maple Syrup Festival or Harvest Festival
To get on our mailing list please create a logon by clicking on "sign up" below and entering your contact information. By signing up you will be entered on our email list and we will let you know of any future volunteer opportunities. You will also be able to access the "Projects List" page of the site and sign up to volunteer for specific proiects. If you choose to, you can also elect to purchase a membership with The Friends of Bronte Creek Park and this will allow you to participate in our blog site and receive an annual newsletter.