2017 Pool Season:
July 1-September 4
The Recreation Complex is the home of one of the largest outdoor pools in Canada. The pool is 1.8 acres (.72 ha) in size and holds nearly 2 million gallons (5.8 million litres) of water. Come and enjoy swimming in a pool that is surrounded by grassy knowls that you can lay your beach towel out on! Pool is available on a first come, first serve basis. You cannot pre-pay for admission or reserve spots.
Admission is charged to anyone who enters into pool area.
Pool Entry Fees:
|Adult (age 18+)||$3.75|
|Youth (age 4-17)||$2.75|
|Children 3 and Under||Free|
We do not offer refunds due to inclement weather.
Pool Hours: 11am-6pm daily weather permitting
Important Points to Know:
- Need a lifejacket? PFD loaner program available
- Change rooms, washrooms and showers available in pool area
- Cool off with an ice cream, pick up some lunch or purchase a souvenir at our park store located right across from the pool
- Picnic coolers (no glass containers) are permitted in the pool area and we respectfully remind you to use the litter bins in an effort to keep the grounds tidy
- BBQ's, bikes, dogs, or skateboards not permitted in pool area
- Smoking is not permitted within 20 metres of recreation complex
- There is no additional fee for use of children's playbarn, nature centre, walking trails or participation in a scheduled educational program
PLEASE NOTE: Day use and campground areas in this park are separate; vehicles are needed to access one area from the other. The park's Day-Use area accessible off Burloak Drive just north of the QEW.
For more information on park events and facilities please call 905-827-6911
Our park store is conveniently located across from pool area!